JULIAN ROLLOCKS AND HIS “HO’S”, FULL EMAIL EXCHANGE…SKANK AND SCALLIWAG PROOF, CYAN DUN

• check your facebook‏

• From: julian rollocks (julianrollocks@hotmail.com)
    Sent: Fri 10/09/09 8:40 AM
    To:  novodia9@yahoo.com

• HI J,
    WE ARE ON ONE TEAM,ME AND YOU. SO I AM VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR HELP.
    JUST BE A LITTLE PATIENT.WE WILL TALK LATER.
    THANKS JUDI.
    JR

From: Judi Romon (novodia9@yahoo.com)
    Sent: Thu 10/08/09 8:59 PM
    To:  julian rollocks (julianrollocks@hotmail.com)
    Understood,
    the reason that I wanted you the heads up to respond to the females
    emailing and posting is that I didn’t want any comments they made to be misconstrued,
    so as not to further complicate your family life.
    I can respond by saying, “currently very busy with all of these activities,
    will contact everyone when I get back”, I’ll post that on your wall so that
    you can contact them directly when you’re back, so they won’t keep posting asking question.
    Hope that’s okay, that’s the main reason why I contacted you.
    thanks,
    — On Thu, 10/8/09, julian rollocks julianrollocks@hotmail.com> wrote:
    From: julian rollocks julianrollocks@hotmail.com>
    Subject: RE: check your facebook
    To: novodia9@yahoo.com
    Date: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 6:16 PM
    JUDY,
    AM IN CURACAO FOR MEDICAL AND FAMILY REASONS. YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO ADJUST TO THE LOCAL PASTE OF THINGS.
    ALL WILL BE WELL BUT YOU MUST LEARN TO RELAX. EASY DOES IT.
    GREG AND YOURSELF WILL BE GETTING TOGETHER ETC.  AT THIS MOMENT HE HAS HIS HANDS FULL WITH THE SIMULCAST
    WHICH HAS TO TAKE PLACE ON SATERDAY.
    JUDY, AM IN YOUR CORNER. RELAX AND E4ASY DOES IT
    BE GOOD, AM BACK  FRIDAY AFTERNOON.
    JR

——————————————————————————–
    Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:44:52 -0700
    From: novodia9@yahoo.com
    Subject: check your facebook
    To: julianrollocks@hotmail.com

Several females have been trying to email you, and some have posted comments on your wall,
    I don’t know who they are, are who they represent. Maybe you can email them, and let
    them know to email you directly, and not post anything sensitive on your wall.
    Gregory has stood me up twice, I’m not sure what it’s about,
    and I’m not holding my breath. I’ve continued to work on the facebook account,
    your friends on facebook are almost 300, and DP is almost a hundred.
    Understand that the NA started their facebook site back on April 13th and they
    only have approx. 250 fans, so I am working diligently to build up the DP fanbase,
    by using various techniques. Kendal whoever he is, is a rep of the NA, and is
    basically doing what I’m doing for the NA, but he has their support,
    so he can make more of an impact than me, because i’m basically on my own with this.
    He’s making daily updates and comments but I can’t, because I don’t have the
    authority, and I don’t just want to post stuff without permission.
    DP needs to realize that the NA is way ahead in the internet game,
    they have support and more resources. Kendal wouldn’t have commented on
    the DP site if there wasn’t a fear. SO now I have to sit while they attack.
    I’m not sure exactly if the DP knows what a grassroots online support team is,
    but they have to in order to compete. Internet requires a response in minutes or seconds.
    Whereas the NA is setting up to go after the DP online-they’ve already started-the DP seems
    to be not responding and not doing anything about it, which will garner them more support online,
    because online the DP is weak, outdated and the NA knows it, and that’s why Kendall
    is on his NA site talking about the dp site. IF WE WEREN’T A THREAT-HE WOULD NOT HAVE
    JUMPED ALL OVER THE FACT THAT THE DP HAS IT’S own fansite. I actually feel like i’m wasting my time,
    I don’t see anyone else exactly trying to defend and support the DP online,
    and this makes me frustrated. Why am I putting myself out there, if the DP seemingly doesn’t care.
    And understand it’s 2009, if you don’t win the online battle, you won’t win.
    — On Wed, 10/7/09, julian rollocks julianrollocks@hotmail.com> wrote:
    From: julian rollocks julianrollocks@hotmail.com>
    Subject: RE: the fish are biting/GIVE UP?
    To: novodia9@yahoo.com
    Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 7:43 PM
    DONT GIVE UP JUIDI.
    THAT’S LIFE. YOU WILL BE OK.HANG IN….
    JR

——————————————————————————–
    Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 13:39:03 -0700
    From: novodia9@yahoo.com
    Subject: RE: the fish are biting
    To: julianrollocks@hotmail.com

I spoke to him on the phone.
    He’s supposed to call me back.
    On saturday and sunday, my web guru in India will be going over each site and page, and improvements
    will be made on all sites to make them more polished and professional. It’s time consuming work, and
    difficult when you’re in the situation I’m in.
    My guy Illinois should be down this month or next, he’s going to set up my network and infrastructure,
    because that’s what he does best. He’s currently working overtime at Southern Illinois univ, so it’s
    been difficult to get him to contribute, during the semester.
    Jason does hardware, he’s the ATT guy, he wants to come for a few weeks,
    but he’s afraid to fly, so we have to figure that out.
    Things are so frustrating that sometimes I want to give up, but I won’t.

— On Wed, 10/7/09, julian rollocks julianrollocks@hotmail.com> wrote:
    From: julian rollocks julianrollocks@hotmail.com>
    Subject: RE: the fish are biting
    To: novodia9@yahoo.com
    Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 8:02 AM
    HI JR,
    AS WE DISCUSSED. I WANT YOU TO COOPERATE WITH GREG AS HE IS DP’S INTERNET MAN.
    I STILL WILL WANT YOU TO DO STUFF, IF NOT FOR DIRECTLY FOR DP.
    IT WILL BE DP STUFF FOR ME AS THE SECRETARY GENERAL OF THE PARTY.
    I WILL BE BACK ON FRIDAY.
    BE GOOD, BE SAFE.